LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Thursday, May 26, 2011

PERFECTING FLYING ISN'T EASY!

Just when I think I have this blogg about 
  FLYING perfected, I publish a blogg, ( you may not want to look at it , it is boring!!!!)  and I have no idea how to edit it. 
it was suposed to have pictures! Great pictures, 
Friends pictures...... Lisa and Mercy, dainty little flowers!

and others. like 
             My  good friend, forever, Gladys. 

So I opted to put these friends into a new blogg! 

" sometimes you can't change what is done, but you can always add another whole new page!"   pjmcneal


and simply fly away from the hassle of editing!

So have a fly away day, won'tcha?

 

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Lisa and Mercy have grown so much. The kids all 'awed' at the pic of you with Grandma Gladys. Two very special ladies!

    ReplyDelete