LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Sunday, May 1, 2011

SITTING ISN'T FLYING, BUT YOU CAN SEE WHERE TO SOAR!





I SOMETIMES FLY, BUT DON'T SOAR! 

    "busy flying" isn't really flying! You don't really leave the ground at all! 

Yesterday, I truly could see in my mind what was making the sounds I was hearing, and all the people and creatures and mechanical things that were making them.

 It was an ear-photograph!


Then I thought about just sitting, something I don't do very often, as I am usually in Kenya and busy! 
Sometimes we need to just sit and watch, and listen, and then we can see the heights to reach! 

This photo of a fishing eagle on Lake Victoria shows what his waiting and watching got: -fish lunch! 


I have been too busy tring to "fly", I havenven't taken time to stop and just do a little creative thinking. 


MMMM I think I like this hillside in Uganda, and maybe I'll even remember how to correct the spelling mistake I made in yesterdays blog! I put in "darks barking" but is really was dogs! 


Any minute now, if I sit quietly, and don't fly for a few moments, it will come to me. 


Have a restful day, wontcha! pjmcneal

1 comment:

  1. So good to have you back...I have missed your creative posts! Life is busy and I am glad you have found some minutes to just think and create!

    All is well here but I would really like the rain to stop...anytime now! That is all we have seen....best not complain as rain is good....our world is filled with Springtime GREEN!
    Congratulations on being a new Grandma once again.

    Keep in touch!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete