LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Friday, September 10, 2010


FLYING BACKWARDS AGAIN!

Well, I did it! I took a picture of the past in the present!

Don't you just love this photo - I took it as we travelled along, ( yeah, I do get bored occasionally) so took this photo in the side rear view mirror!
It was just at sunset, and I never messed with colour or anything, just one of those photos that sooooo works, you think you will give up your day job and become a full time photographer.

11,000 photos later, I am still at my day job!

If I could figure out how to get what I see to come out the camera!

Actually, I realize I do.
The pictures in my heart are perfect, and there forever.

Occasionally I can photograph the past, but mostly I like looking forward, going forward, and just enjoying everyday as it happens!

But if the chance presents itself, do take a picture of what lies behind!

Have a saving your memories day, wontcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment