LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LEARNING TO FLY WITH A PURSE

Hey there, what IS it with purses!!
I hate to be a fashionista, but I LOVE purses! Big, small, lots of straps, no straps, purses, purses, purses!!!

Well, maybe not that many, but I love to find a purse that works, which means it has to carry my wallet, which differs in size from country to country! Kenya money is big, and in Uganda, you need so many bills you need a sack!!!

Cameras!!!! I hate to leave my house without it, because every , every, every time I do, I miss the photo of a lifetime!!! Never fails! So a good purse has to accomodate my camera.

Lotion, hand sanitizer, lip gloss, notebook ( in case I feel the urge to write a poem, blog idea, or grocery note!) many pens - I am one of those who has "being without a pen" phobia. BWAP syndrome.

Sooooo, that leads me to Jacksonville, and this amazing purse place.
If you look at the photo, you can see just how totally practical this purse is.
It holds all the stuff mentioned, and so is just a total must have.
Oh, you think the colours are wild? The pattern bizarre?

Well, so did I, and that's the most important thing about a purse, for me!
IT HAS TO MAKE A STATEMENT!
LIFE IS TOOOOOOO SHORT TO PACK A BORING PURSE!!!

Have a perfect purse day, wontcha!

3 comments:

  1. Loved your purse story -- gave me a good chuckle. A purse is such an important thing to us women and so hard to find the perfect one and then once you find it you use it so much it wears out and you have to start the process all over again -- kinda the same as bra shopping -- If you are a woman you know what I mean and if you are a man -- well then you are probably not reading this blog anyway or least not this post about purses : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is my kinda purse! Perfect in everyway...love the design..the more wild the better I say! Enjoy carring around all that money my aunt. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time I've read your blog, Paulette!! It's awesome and I totally agree with you about the purse, and the compartments it has to have!! Mine gives me a sore shoulder, because I have to have all that "just in case" stuff, too!!!
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete