LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Sunday, June 19, 2011

FLYING SHOES!




                  FLYING SHOES! 
 


What kind of shoe do you wear shopping?

I usually wear something sensible, 
                             but at the mall here in Kampalla the other day,

I fell in love with what these ladies chose to wear! 


                             GOLD HIGH HEELS WITH "DIAMONDS"! 


Isn't it just great that golden slippers are still in style, and there are ladies with enough CONFIDENCE  to wear them! 


Have a totally fabulous stepping out in fancy shoes day, wontcha!
 

2 comments:

  1. Just give me a little flat and I am happy... But these are adorable. Happy weekend to you my sweet Aunt...xoxo
    ps..molly is in OLIVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo!

    ReplyDelete