LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Sunday, June 5, 2011



this is one of the prettiest bugs I have ever seen!
usually, bugs are interesting, or funny,or down right scary!
In fact, I thought the only pretty insects were butterflies!

A good friend and I were able to spend a long time by a hedge of these plants, in the warm sunshine, taking photos,

I hope you see some pretty bugs, there are just so many amazing ones to see, I'm glad I got in on this bug world!

Have an amazing day, wontcha!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....these photo are stunning! The colours!Are they BIG? Even these plants are amazing. Boy God's creation never seizes to amaze me! They look like cartoon bugs! Do you know their name?
    Hugs to you and off to add your blog to my sidebar so I can see when you post. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete