LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

TASTE SENSATIONS




TASTE SENSATION

I read that blood tastes like copper
Licking a cut finger, looking at my copper vase:
Blue -yellow flowers and green spiky leaves
Reflected on it's side  :
I licked the reflection,
and tasted only summer. 


If I lick water where the full moon makes a path, 
Will my tongue glow in the dark?
Will my saliva rise in tides, 
Every 30 days?

The sun went down in the lake last night, 
And I drank the water the falling sun set ablaze.
It burned all the way down, 
And left a red stain on my tongue.

by pjmcneal  

have a sensation-taste today, wontcha!

1 comment:

  1. Wow....what great writing ....I think I will hire you! xoxoxo HUGS

    ReplyDelete