LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Sunday, June 12, 2011

TAKE TIME OUT OF FLYING FOR TEA!

Usually, I am not a tea drinker. I love my coffee! but lately, I have been having a civilized cup of tea now and then, 
so I noticed this lovely  pot! 


It invokes the essence of tea drinking! 
Pink, roses, crystal top, just gives an impression of sitting quietly and sipping a nice hot cup!


Visiting friends, this was on her table, and I couldn't resist taking its photo. Mmmm, what a pretty tea pot, what pretty thoughts, and so, 


Have a quiet cup, and a few smiles, and pause in the business of learning to fly. I am, so 

Have a special tea moment, wontcha!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling teapot...I am such a tea drinker...something else pasted down from grandma! Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete