LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FLYING BACKWARDS!!!


FLYING BACKWARDS!!!

I think this might be impossible! But we can try!
On the weekend, we stayed in a cabin: the very word makes me think of SPIDERS and LOG WALLS, but this was not our cabin!

Our cabin was a Heritage Moment, with a double bed covered in a handmade, old,old quilt!
A painted white dresser, and antique chair!!

It all made me feel totally warm and contented: my MOM used to make quilts!
We sold our antiques when we moved to AFRICA.

So the cabin was a delightful dip into the past, and good memories surfaced, and we had a really nice weekend.

You can fly backward in your mind!

Have a warm fuzzy memory, wontcha???/

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wish I could fly backwards...back to making quilts in grandma's front bedroom...remember that magical room? When I start thinking of those days I start to miss them sooooo much. But that is a good thing...it was a happy time!
    Hugs to you ....I am adding you to my sidebar so I don't miss a single post of yours. xoxoxo I adore your words.
    My molly has a blog... http://queenofthecastle-molly.blogspot.com/

    you may want to visit it....hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read all your blog posts and will be adding your blog to my Google Reader so I won't miss any of your posts. I am glad that you started a blog -- and all because of me : ) Looking forward to seeing more of your photos. Thanks for stopping by my blog -- have a great day. Blessings

    ReplyDelete