LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Saturday, August 7, 2010

TO AND FRO ISN'T FLYING

Well, back in Canada after a week in the States, and the Grandchildren certainly wake you up and keep you active.
Had an amazing 4 1/2 hours on an extremely hard bench: but saw our grandson achieve another level in Tae Kwon Doh, which I am sure I cant really spell. Its good to see that the "SYSTEM" allows discipline and respect in some areas of learning, even if not in school.
We were not flying by the end of the evening, everyone had achy bones! but it was soooooooooooo worth it to see what hard work can achieve. I dint know you could kick a board in half with the TOP of your foot. hmmmmm - strength in hidden places.

So, my board breaking experience will be when I figure out how to do something with this blog thing other than boring notes. Like put in some of my totally awesome photos. The ones I call "abstract in nature" and "Guess what this is?" that will be the "break the board" time in my blog.
Oh yeah, and see if anyone ever reads it. ha. its tooooo boring, and definitely not flying.
One of these days I'll tell you what the flying thing is all about.
But not tonight, I'm off to bed.
Have a "break the board" night, wontcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment