LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Friday, August 20, 2010

FLYING INTO OUTER SPACE!




MARTIANS???????

How about this for a photo! We have all heard about the babies found in the cabbage patch, well at least those of over 60 heard that myth.

Just imagine my surprise to see this cute little alien face looking up at me when I visited the greenhouse where my oldest grandson Stryker works. I never even got scared! I guess all my years living in the African bush has tuned me up to accept other cultures. So, aliens in the flowers, how cute!!!

My most recent dip into another culture was watching "How to Tame your Dragon! in 3D with all the four McNeal grandchildren, Riley, Bailey, Keiran and Caedon. I hope I am never NEVER NEVER too old to accept new cultures, new ideas, and new friends.

Watch out you don't weed out the Marians next time you weed,

Have an accepting day, wontcha! Oh, P.S!!!! I did not mean to insert two photos, but I don't know how to take it offf!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment