LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Sunday, August 8, 2010


AS FAR AS THE DAY GOES:

Well, there you go! I found some colour for my blog, and its the end of a long day. Lots of activity and friends. Ahhh, makes life worthwhile knowing you are part of a whole!


Someone today mentioned there will be a church picnic, and they are going to showcase

"STUPID HUMAN TRICKS" !!!! BIG SMILE FROM ME,

as our family has always done these, what's yours?

Personally I do really bad accents. yeah. accents, only I can't do them , so end up sounding like the United Nations is camped out in my mouth.

What does this have to do with flying? Only that smiling and friends and family all make you feel like you might just lift off at any second.

Are you getting any hints about what flying is??
I hope so,

Have a silly trick night, wontcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment