LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Tuesday, August 10, 2010


GOING IN CIRCLES IS NOT FLYING!!!!

Well look at this! Colour everywhere!

Leaving Ontarion yesterday, almost to the U.S. border : ring ring ring
My new eyeglasses were in!!!!!

Turning around is the only option, as we wont see Ontario again til mid September!!!!!!

Ahh, you don't recognize me at this point, as I am wearing my new eyes!

Fashion goes in such circles! I think these are close to the same ones I wore in the 60's. The non-frame look has been sooooo in, now its thick hornrims again, but with such pizzaaaz.

If I learn how to fly photos onto this blog, you will see the new me.
Which is hilarious, as you dont even know what the old me looks like.

4 hours after we started, we started out again. And made it safe and sound to our son's.

have a great going straightforward day, wontcha!

The best p.s. in the world!!!! I posted a flower! It grows out of a tree in my yard in Kenya, and is a type of orchid!
Flying high about posting photos!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear aunt...I love your colour over here today! Who would of thought as we coloured around grandma's kitchen table {remember doing those big posters...I think I had one of fish or birds} that we would be colouring together on the computer..we didn't even know what a computer was!! Oh I do love those old days..if you pick up a copy of Artful blogger...I am in it and have wrote all about Grandma and my memories....
    Say hi to all...and would love to see a photo of you in your new hip glasses! So much fun.
    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Koralee! I do remember the days around the table! I love coloring, in fact, I am a "colorist" and will post some of my work once I get the photos into computer working better! I use art pencils. Love them as a medium!

    ReplyDelete