LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Friday, August 13, 2010


FLYING INTO PARRALEL UNIVERSES!

1. Books that I have known and loved!

2.Through the lens of a camera!!!

have you ever thought how both these things take you another place? Sort of like flying!!! You leave here, and arrive THERE!

PAGE ONE of any book immediately transports to Somewhere else, good, bad, or boring. No wait, sometimes informative.
I don't like boring, and don't like bad: I recently read three quarters of a book, and tossed it in the garbage! What started off funny degenerated! Someone suggested the editor was responsible: add some spice or else!
Yuk, I chucked. I don't read spice!!!

Then there was the over a thousand page book that I read only to get a nugget of wisdom on the almost last page:
"PITY ISN'T LOVE."
Food for thought, that. How often do we think we love a problem person and actually we only feel pity. Pity comes to an end. Love doesn't.
Hmmmmmm big difference there.
So if I pity you, and try to help, and my help doesn't change you, I'll give up.
But if I love you, I'll look for a way that will help.

Love you!
OOps, didn't get to the Camera Universe, but there's always tomorrow!!!

Have a great day in an Alternative Universe, Wontcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment