LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Saturday, August 21, 2010


LEARNING TO FLY....TAKES TIME!!!!!

I like to put my p.s. first: unless otherwise stated, all the photos on my blogg I took myself, with a camera given to me by a friend who opened up the whole idea of doing a blog to me!!! Thanks Betty!

WELL, if you didn't read my "Martian" blogg, you missed the two photos of the same thing!
No Loss!
But, then next blogg won't make sense, because I was moaning that I could't delete a photo, but had unexpectedly found out how to put in two or more photos!!!!

And thanks to my super talented niece, who really inspired my blogging attemtps, she told me how to delete the "Martian!!!" Thanks, Koralee!

Okay, I know. None of this makes sense now, but just be advised::::: I am getting really scary in what I, a former computer-hater can do on one of these scary,still-to-be tamed inventions!

Have a try again day, wontcha!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had a good chuckle just now as I read your post. I too am a former computer hater who now even takes my computer on vacation with me : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo welcome my favourite Aunt!

    Just you wait...you will amaze yourself even more!!!
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete