LEARNING TO FLY

"Life is an adventure, lived out between birth and death, earth and sky. While we are here , we might as well learn to fly. It beats walking the whole way to Heaven!" pjmcn

Sunday, August 8, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS TO HELP GET OFF THE GROUND

"EVENTS FALL AT OUR FEET,
LIFE HAPPENS WHEN WE WALK THROUGH THEM"
PJMC, 3:AM THOUGHT !!!!

I had a dream when I was a child. In it, I stepped up very carefully into the air, and then I could fly! Ever since I've been a grown up, I have looked for that place to step up. Somehow, I've never found it. But I do know it's there!!!

Have a great stepping up day, wontcha!

1 comment:

  1. Hey my sweet aunt...welcome to the blogging world...I am so proud of you! I am your first follower..yahoo..I love your thought today. I am always flying in my dreams....I have been flying for a very long time now...I wonder what that means? I'll come get you one night.
    Hugs for a great week..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete